Fuel hike: 78 sen more to RM2.70 per litre TONIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jun 4, 2008.

1. sherwin

sherwin Newbie

Yup, build up as much momentum as possible and maintain it:haha:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, I hope the higher gas prices will mean the end of those nutty fellas who always like to rev their cars and zip in and out of lanes or squeeze between cars just for the heck of it.

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'm not doing that anymore! :wave:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I'm still doing that, trying to maintain speed! :haha:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

When you drive at 20sen+/km, you have to drive slow like me. If I still drive like that, it will be nearly 30sen/km already! :haha:

6. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

yeah .. not braking and drafting instead ..

7. Chai

I usually don't do drafting as it's too dangerous, but I try not to brake! :haha:

8. Adrian Wong

No la.. There's a difference between not trying to brake (I do that too!) and revving and zipping in and out of traffic.

These guys will come really close to your back and twist in and out of traffic just for the heck of it. Maybe they are just training for F1 but it's stupid to do it in heavy, slow traffic. :nuts: :nuts:

9. Adrian Wong

Dang.. That evil-looking black Proton Iswara that was zipping around like crazy the last time I was in Penang must have been YOU!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What's your plate number.. Lemme go report you. :twisted: :haha: :haha:

10. Chai

I managed to drive extra 40/50km on my last RM1.92 fuel, full tanks. I think the 0-100 time has increase from 12 secs to 1 min. :haha: Everyone zoom pass me at traffic light start, but I overtook them back when I reach 80km/h. :p

I think this is the best fuel saving method. Your right foot. :p

11. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

I guess .. you and I can go to a drag race ... to see who is the slowest .. :haha:

12. Chai

Since that 'test', I don't think it's worth it at all driving that slowly. It's frustrating. But at least I proved that it's possible to save more fuel driving slowly.

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I still haven't tested the RM2.70 fuel. How good is it? I'll have to try it out this weekend! Since it's that expensive, it must be good! :D

14. Chai

Oh yes, definitely, I drive much faster than before!

15. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! That's funny. :haha: :haha:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ok, I've just tested the RM2.70 fuel. Not bad, works as good as previously! :thumb: I still can't see the RM0.78 worth of performance boost yet. :think:

But too bad, the host was down at the petrol kiosk. So, didn't use my credit card coz I didn't want to wait. Pumped RM50 instead. :(

17. Chai

Woohoo. I've been driving like a mad man, zipping left and right, tailgating, cornering without braking, just to save fuel by not braking. Hohoho... :haha:

18. Adrian Wong

LOL!! I have almost finished a whole tank of it. No difference also.. :haha: :haha:

Fortunately, I can get "a little" discount by using RON 92 instead of RON 97. Hmm.. Not a bad discount though... 3%. :thumb:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Sai... now cannot use credit card no more... Damn, I hate using cash!!! :wall:

Luckily didn't sign up for any petrol rebate credit cards. :haha:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I went to pump my car full tank as well yesterday after received the rumours. I don't care already. We just can't predict anything anymore these days. :D

No credit card... how will I live without it!? OMG! :wall:

The credit card slots were already out when I went to pump 2 days ago. Yesterday, all were sticked with 'ROSAK' (SPOILT) stickers over them.