Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I just got my copy a few minutes ago!!!:D

TO EVERYONE! PLEASE,,,:pray:

:!: NO BLOODY SPOILERS!!! :!:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

lol. I was at the mall last night. A bunch of harry potter fans were crowding the stores already. And it was only 8pm too. They even dressed up. :o

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I even saw it on the news, all the hardcore fans... :shock:

5. Trinity

Yeah book party's were happening all over. I wish I could have got to one. But had to work.:cry:

I would have liked to have gone to one and while there met me a nice 25-35 year old "witch" to date.:wicked: :haha:

6. cypris

cypris Newbie

lol i just finished my book. started reading around 8pm last night till 2am. Woke up at 12pm and finished it at 8pm earlier. :D

7. Trinity

Gahhh:roll:

I am only on page 237...:doh:

I read so slow...:doh: :haha:

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yea. Damn! I should have gone. I saw some pretty hawt northwest witches... :wicked: They could have taught me things witch... :haha:

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

WTH.. so fast???? :shock: :shock:

Okay, I'm avoiding the Harry Potter mania for now. I'm engrossing myself in Robert Jordan's The Wheel Of Time! :twisted:

10. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

I finished mine a couple of days before the book came out

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hah? How did you get to read it BEFORE the launch??? :confused:

12. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

I'd tell you but i'd have to kill you. Lets just say reading jpg's is not as fun as it looks

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LMAO! That guy who posted all the pages in jpg (50MB) while he was reading it? :haha:

Btw, the PDF version already came out.. :haha:

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

can't Hermione Grange make herself looks hotter? i mean..she has the magic to do it right? :shifty:

15. Trinity

:rolleyes:

Polyjuice Potion,,, Transfiguration...:think: :p

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. cypris

cypris Newbie

if she used polyjuice potion, she'd look like an exact copy of whoever's hair sample she put into the potion hahaha

18. cypris

cypris Newbie

I tend to read really fast if the book's good. :mrgreen: I can get really engrossed with reading haha. If it's boring then i'll take a really long time. sometimes i don't even manage to finish it :p

oh my dad reads that series too. first few books are so boring that i didn't manage to finish it hahaha.

btw did you know that the author's really 59years old? I hope he doesn't pass away before he finishes his story =_= waited like 2 years for the 11th book and the story still ain't over yet =/ I wonder when the 12th book's gonna be out. My dad's so tired of waiting for his books :haha:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  19. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

got it at 7.30am on saturday 21/07/07, finished it on sunday 1.20pm 22/07/07. slept 6 hours in between. :thumb:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I slept and woke up, on and off during the screening of Order of The Phoenix. :faint: I watched all 5 movies in cinema man... and this is the first time that happened. :doh: Well, guess I was too tired? :shifty:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2007