Having a Bad Day? Vent your anger here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by strawroot, Aug 9, 2006.

1. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

I wanna beat people in telekom up!

2. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

come find me.... I lend you my temporary pass... :shifty:

p.s. I'm now doing project at their headquarters, so if u wan to beat them, beat the biggest fish!

3. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

This morning when i am going to take my car to office, i saw some shit on my car... OMG :faint: i just wash it yesterday :wall: :wall: Stupid bird

4. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

hmm....nvm..i screw them on phone already:haha: :haha:

5. strawroot

thts why ppl always say shit happens! never park car under the tree! the birds always lao sai :wicked:

6. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Ya you are right, just park until that stupid tree yesterday (1st day) then i receive a gift from them already :wall:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I hardly park under the tree now.

But the sun is not really good for the paintwork too... :(

8. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

That is the point, wash your car everyday or your car paint under the hot sun everyday :wall: :wall:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I rather park under the sun than under the tree.

Bird's dropping can ruin your paint work in hours, especially if the weather is hot. By the time you reach home it's too late.

10. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Ya.. i m so lucky today then :wall: :wall: Anyway i stright away sent for washing before i went to work :thumb:

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yup.. Their droppings are VERY caustic. :hand:

Argghhh.. Just washed, waxed and polished my car and guess what... an Indon worker painted the building next to where I was parking and my car got sprinkled with paint. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fortunately, it was a cheap water-based paint, so it came off pretty easily. Unfortunately, he used his dirty cloth which meant my car's all smudged up now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

12. strawroot

yo :nuts: my car was parking right behind your car yesterday. I forgot to check whether my car was sprinkled or not. I am parking at the same-old-spot now.... :think:

13. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Park at Atria so no more worry:thumb:

14. strawroot

ya..only worrying abt burning a hole in my pocket :p
    anyone knows the max parking rate for atria?

15. strawroot

hey really? hehe take a few shots of the lazy a$$e$ in there for us!!! :hug:

16. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Normally when you enter the parking or the auto pay machince should lable right? :think:

17. strawroot

Im helping boss to vent his anger. He cnt stop stomping his feet due to the "time-out" thing. there is gonna be a hole that can i can jump directly to the ground floor soon!!! :liar:

18. Adrian Wong

Luckily for you, no... He was only painting around the air-conditioner compressor. So, it only hit my car! :mad: :mad:

Good for everyone else, but not good for me. :mad:

19. Adrian Wong

Eh, not worth parking in Atria... Better to just pay MBPJ RM 100 for monthly parking.

20. Adrian Wong

Argghhh.. What to do... My notebook went nuts.

Thankfully, it's back up and running properly again after a reboot. :thumb: