HTC Touch Diamond

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by Chai, May 15, 2008.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Have anyone seen the Touch Diamond? This is a real rival to iPhone, and better than iPhone in many other ways, even the UI!

HTC - Smart Mobility

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

To be honest I haven't even owned a cell phone in 2 years (throw rotten tomatoes) :haha: :haha:

This technology has advanced to the point I am amazed. Maybe I will have to pick up something like this for the summer when I am at the cottage every weekend :mrgreen:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Damn sleek...!!! :faint:

4. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

its like love at first sight :drool:

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

nice! way nicer than iphone!

6. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

Holy s**t, that is impressive indeed:shock:
    that looks lot more nicer than iphone i tell ya that, and also what makes it better is that it's not apple :D and you don't have to use itunes for transfers;)

7. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

and the processor is 528 Mhz :dance: , that beats even my old P3 at 450mhz :haha:

8. Chai

You guys should see the live demo of the device. It's even more impressive. I like how it actually improves over iPhone, rather than just being a copy cat like most companies do.

9. Mac Daddy

I would like to see that for sure !!

10. Chai

You can find it on Google, the HTC presentation.

11. miahman

miahman Newbie

WOAH WOAH

the iphone dont even compare to this.

iphone = super ugly
    HTC = super model

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. This will be a killer phone then. And I was so impressed with the iPhone! :thumb:

13. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

1 person likes this.
  14. Mac Daddy

15. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

looks cool. but as usual. my concern with a windows mobile device is the sluggishness of the device and the battery life.

16. Chai

You should see the live demo.

Battery life? No idea, but my HTC has very good battery life, as good as my old K750.

17. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

I saw it already. there is still the lag there. although I've to say that wm mobile on those new 580MHz processors are much better than the older WM Mobile phones i've seen.

As for batt life. very important for me cos my average talk time AND 3G surfing time during work is quite high. That's why I like my W910i now. I can go online for as long as 2-3 hours on 3G and still have pretty good batt life.

18. miahman

miahman Newbie

for me its just long hours of songs or playing games while travelling. so the battery life i'm happy with as long it can last a couple of hours doing either of those two activities.

19. Chai

Oh trust me, I'm using Wifi on my phone for 3 hours easily, about 50% usage. Notebooks don't even last that long. :haha:

20. miahman

miahman Newbie

only 3 hours. on a notebook.

isn't that like.......... useless....?