Let's discuss about the Anwar case here!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TungstenBoy, Jan 23, 2004.

1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The press is easily manipulated. Just look at what kadir fadzir does... :lol:

2. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

Remembered reading it in either the Singapore papers or one of Jeff Ooi's links. Its not confirmed by our Government, but its not like they would.

3. Jet

Jet Just Started

I wonder why Anwar's wife still want him?? :roll :roll: :roll:

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Eh...IMHO, I think it's best to leave the wife out in this thread. In a way, I honestly repect this lady as she stood by her man all these years! A value which is quite demanding and sometimes lacking, for a lady in modern days! :clap:

I will be proud to have a wife like that...especially during difficult times...and I think Anwar values that. :)

2 people like this.
  5. Jet

Jet Just Started

Well, i think his wife very pity oh.... She must be waiting for this moment for a long time already...

6. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Exactly!

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I agree! :thumb:

Lesser folks would have abandoned their spouses in times of trouble. :naughty:

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I agree too! Anwar is lucky to have someone that really stuck with him in his hard times... :thumb:

9. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

It is a measure of true love and trust that she stood by ehr husband all through this period, knowing in her mind that he is telling the truth and such crimes were never committed. I think that shows how strong their relationship is. I do pity her as well, being thrust into the spotlight so suddenly and without her asking for it. Perhaps now the worst is over and she can go back to being a politician's wife rather than a politician herself :thumb:

PS: I still don't think she is a born-to-be politician. Too soft spoken IMO :p

1 person likes this.
  10. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Latest news!

PUTRAJAYA: The Federal Court has unanimously dismissed Anwar Ibrahim’s application to review his conviction and sentence on four counts of corruption.

The three-judge bench, headed by Court of Appeal president Justice Abdul Malek Ahmad, Federal Court judges Siti Norma Yakob and Alauddin Mohd Sheriff ruled that there were no merits in Anwar’s application to invoke the court’s inherent powers to review.

This means that Anwar's six-year sentence stays, with no further legal process.

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That was expected. And I think he knows it too.

But he should still be qualified to contest in 2008.