Malaysia's Elections 2008 (Before, During & After)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

3. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

wow..SG gona buy johor for 20 trillion tramillion ringgit :haha:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

5. bslee

bslee Newbie

A lot of people I spoke to yesterday are anxious for radical changes in the Selangor government...ALL for the better, fairness and transparency. I'm hoping The outgoing batch of administrators in city/town councils don't sabotage and handover power smoothly for the benefit of Selangor rakyat.
    You can bet if I sense or hear that there's vengence or unfair play by the incumbents, you bet I'm going to despise BN further.

6. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

Hmmm.... what now? :think:
    I keep on pressing refresh on the news website craving new breaking news. Maybe some ministers committing suicide :nuts: , maybe heart attack? fleeing the country? A certain party being disband? come on i crave breaking news :haha:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Sorry man, no breaking news just yet... :haha:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I'm back!!!! Been busy celebrating and rehashing the news with my godsister and family in Penang. Everywhere we go, everyone seems to be completely behind the political tsunami in Penang!!! Go Rockets!!! Go PRK!!! Go PAS!!!

I think everyone is just fed up with the corruption and mismanagement by Mr. Sleepy Head and his cocky little Son-In-Law. Although the TV commentators kept saying that it was all because of the Chinese (who apparently always vote according to their stomachs) and the Indians (who were "just" pissed at Samy Vellu and MIC), the fact of the matter is our Malay brothers and sisters were as much part of the revolution as the rest of us!! WE WON THIS TOGETHER!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

15. Adrian Wong

Thanks Dash for posting up the updates. I wanted to come in to update but man.. so busy celebrating! Tomorrow, I will be going out to celebrate with another gang of Rocketeers! :haha: :haha:

Man, you can't believe how loudly they shouted when they heard that Mr. Semi Value lost! We may not be Indians, but that's the point. This battle is way beyond race and religion. He's a corrupt bastard who RICHLY deserves to lose.

16. Adrian Wong

I wish the Opposition coalition the best of luck. Please don't fail us! The people have given you a CLEAR MANDATE - WE WANT CHANGE!!!

So, we are counting on you step up and deliver what you have promised! :thumb: :thumb:

17. Adrian Wong

YES!!!!!!!!!!! THE BLOODY CORRUPT MBPJ officials are OUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE FVCK OUT!!!

If only we can take our brooms and chase them out of their offices. Bloody corrupt, arrogant pricks. :mad:

Our opposition reps, please fight for our right to elect local councillors!!! :beer: :beer:

18. Adrian Wong

Look at Teresa Kok!! She won with an amazing majority of almost 36,500!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! And she won BOTH the seats she contested in - Seputeh and Kinrara. Amazing!!!!

[​IMG]
    DAP Teresa Kok posing with the ballot boxes after she retained her Seputeh (P122) parliamentary seat with a majority of 36,492 votes over BN candidate carol Chew Chee Lin. - 9 March, 2008

Go get them, tiger!!! Grrrr!!! :thumb: :thumb:

19. Adrian Wong

Bye, bye, Koh Tsu Koon! :wave: :wave:

You could have stayed on, if you only showed some guts and did your part for Penang. Too bad you just had no balls. Goodbye and good riddance! :wave: :wave:

[​IMG]
    Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon (BN) congratulate P. Ramasamy (DAP) (right) on his victory of Batu Kawan parliamentary seat. - 9 March, 2008

20. Adrian Wong