Mountian-biking anyone???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by peaz, Dec 3, 2002.

1. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Was visiting PY222(an active member of our forum) personal site and i saw this rather alarming post!!!

Here's a clip of it...
    "Frequent mountain-biking may reduce fertility in men, according to a small Austrian study that adds fodder to a debate over cycling and male sexual function."

This should be enough to scare you! Read more at Yahoo News here

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Heya peaz,

Wow, didn't knew that you were visiting my site. Anyway, you are always more than welcome in posting there. Just a bunch of friends, talking about almost everything under the sun :lol:

Catch you around.

3. peaz

I've registered already at ur forum... well let's see when I'm free to post lah :D hehe...

catch u around..

BTW, I'll be back to Pg tonight!!! ahahaha PENANG FOOOOOD!!!!!! WOOHOO!

Jealous not???

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wahlaueh... so lucky! I'm stuck here in Melaka for the Raya holidays... :(

5. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Yeah I know you registered in my forum. Thanks, now if I can get you to talk to my other crazy friends.

PG Food? Argghhhhh.... Well Adrian, looks like you are not the only chap that is stuck. I am stuck way on the other side of the world.

Die ler.. no roti canai. :cry:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe... I guess it's no SO bad for me. :)

Melaccan food is not too bad. Not same standard as Penang food but at least, it's Malaysian food. Hehe...

At least got roti canai.. Hehe.. ;)

7. peaz

Muahahaha.. today i just had... hmmmm :D hehe... let's just put it this way. Lot's of good ol' Penang food...

Muahahahaha...

8. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

I will eat with a vengence when I get back to PG next year!

Then, I will crush peaz with 2 dozen roti canai and to top it off, for dessert, rojak with lots of shrimp paste sauce. Yummy.

Hmmmm.... maybe we should start our original Roti Canai thread in the OT section. It should be about time.