Moving To The Klang Valley

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Damansara Jaya is the cheapest? :think:

Still can't find an affordable place there. :wall:

In Uptown, just opposite DJ, some people wanted to sell pretty run-down terrace houses (intermediat) for RM 350-420K!!!!! :shock: :nuts:

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

yeah. because Uptown IS an expensive area.

3. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. So Uptown is out of the question. I will have to keep looking around. :think:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Boss is rich :mrgreen:
    he can afford many houses :mrgreen: :shifty: :shifty:

5. Adrian Wong

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe you can. I can't. :haha: :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

After months of search, I've decided to either...

1. Get a townhouse in Equine Park in Seri Kembangan (under Subang Jaya) which is near the Selangor Pasar Borong and the Subang Jaya Police HQ. It goes for about RM 250K.

2. Get a condominium in Dataran Prima for about RM 290K. It's a condo, bleh, but at least it comes with 2 or 3 parking lots and security seems friendlier and looser. Would also save me a lot on travelling time. :think:

Incidentally, I also saw VERY nice 2.5 storey terrace houses being built in the same Seri Kembangan area (near the Selangor Pasar Borong as well) going for RM 358K. Aihh.. Too bad I cannot afford it. :wall:

But is that area worth investing in? There seems to be a LOT of development in that area. Even Jusco is building a very big supermarket in that area, to be completed by June. :think:

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

If you happen to move there, chances are you'll be StreemX's nearest neighbour. :D There are a few Equine projects and the town house you mentioned should be the one without overhead cables and very near the electrical pylons and those house are fcuking huge.

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

streem la, since when this fella upgraded to streemX??? :haha:

9. Adrian Wong

The townhouses I mentioned are actually behind the Alice Spring or something private school. It's a very quiet area.. and is located just 200-300m away from the new Jusco (which is still under construction).

Hmm.. I'm not sure if it can be considered big.. but I think the two townhouses combined (since they are on the same piece of land) has a land area of 46 x 90 sq. ft.? About that, I think. Built-up area is smaller, of course.

10. Adrian Wong

But I think I will probably have to settle for a condo.. the Dataran Prima one. It's a lot closer to town, although it's MORE expensive than the town house. :wall:

Aihhh.. Have to pay for maintenance. 18 sen per sq. ft., not including the sinking fund. :nuts:

11. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

ooh.. you're deciding on that? Hm.. what's the rental and square footage like?

And why there, of all the condominiums available?

12. Adrian Wong

Tentatively. :think:

Unless you have other suggestions? :mrgreen:

I actually haven't been around to the other condos yet. I only decided to check it out a couple of days back because of its proximity to the Sunway Mas area, which had lots of good office space.

It seems to have a good location, with an easy-going security system, and lots of parking spaces. Every condo comes with at least 2 parking lots, some with 3. As a bonus, the car park is located DIRECTLY below the condo units.

Also, the units are pretty big, at 1407 sq. ft. to 1527 sq. ft. There are bigger units of 16xx sq. ft. but no way I can afford those. :haha: :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

Hello everyone! :wave:

Just wanted to fill you guys in on my quest to move down to the Klang Valley. :mrgreen:

Almost bought a 2-storey terrace house just next to my aunt's house. But the owner changed his mind at the very last minute. :wall: :wall:

So, I have no choice but to purchase a condominium unit instead. Beggars can't be choosers. :wall:

After much deliberation, I've decided to buy a unit at the Kelana Mahkota Condominiums. Yeah, Peaz's condo will be next to mine when it's completed. :D

I'll be signing the S&P tomorrow noon. I just hope I didn't make a bad choice. :shifty: The residents are already reporting tons of problems with the developer, SMI, as well as security. But well, again beggars can't be choosers. :mrgreen:

I will need to renovate the unit and fix it up so that I can shift down soon. If anyone of you have any good contractors to recommend, please do let me know. :pray:

Of course, I'm dirt poor now. So, I would really appreciate any help you guys can render in this area. :mrgreen:

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

go we paint your house:haha: :haha: :mrgreen:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'll bring my tooth brush... we can spray paint onto the wall with it. :haha:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

dasky: remember to leave one wall for boss..his personal wall..he might wanna paint some loving act there :mrgreen:

17. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Ewwwww..hahah

House warming at Adrians!!!! :dance:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'll go buy beer... no drunk no go home. :lol: :dance: :beer:

19. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! I asked you guys to help me, not to create more work for me!!!! :haha: :haha:

Anyway, going to PJ today to check on things again. See if there are any defects to correct. :shifty:

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

movies also got teach wert..

the couples paint the wall with their hands..slowly and gently..
    along with some romance songs..then ending up playing with the paint..

"Wise men say, only fools rush in
    But I can't help falling in love with you...

As the river flows, Gently to the sea
    Darlin so we go, somethings were meant to be..."

boss rocks! :haha: