My Rabbit

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Majormaggot, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

got him two days ago, damn thing pissed in my hand while i was holding him......also he loves his lettuce

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Moved. I think its more suitable here.. :D

Nice!!! THATS SUPER CUTE!!!! :D I've always wanted to play with rabbits... LOL!! But I will check for piss next time first... :p

So do you let him run around and stuff or do u have a cage?

3. Seblington

Seblington Newbie

Awww! very cute, dont think I should have rabbits, Cooper does :twisted: how do you house train something like that?

4. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

got him a nice big cage, but during the day i let him run and prance around the basment as much as he wants. got him toilet trained. their not that hard to take care of (so far). honestly i don't have a clue about what im doing, since this is my first pet. so everything is new to me. even the piss part :mrgreen: . if anyone has had one before, anypointers on taking care of one would be great.

5. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

never ever get it wet. pissing is good.. probably marking it's property. :D

maybe can get some insights from Sprinkles and Proudfoot. where is djspinnet when u need her.. :whistle:

6. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

ummm yeah about the getting wet part... i kinda gave him a bath the day i got him, didn't much fuss though. hella hard to dry, had to whip out the hair dryer(don't worry i kept it on low).. i think he/she liked the pampering :D

7. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Heh, I've had rabbits for years now. A pair, both females.

It's not such a good idea to give the rabbit baths, because they're good in self-grooming, at most you can probably wash dirty paws, and so on. Bathing the rabbit *may* give the poor dear quite a bit of a shock.. and when rabbits go into shock they just freeze and do nothing (including not making a fuss).

Never wash their ears and sensitive parts too.. :)

Here's how to tell the rabbits mood... if the bunny feels pampered, his/her ears will go down flat on his/her body. Angry - ears will stand up and criss-cross. Upset/shocked - ears go down flat and slightly crossed.

Very angry - they grunt. :)

8. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Aw dang.. but grunting is CUTE!.. too bad the sound means they're mad...

9. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

thanks for the info. i guess so far my bunny has only been pampered. what kinda food do u feed them?? my seems to dislike the rabbit pellets and seems to love lettuce. i heard that u can give em a slice of apple too not sure though.

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Do they bite? :shifty:

We need a picture of a pancake on the rabbit... :mrgreen:

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

rotfl.. jinny very experienced :wicked:

12. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

i once gave a friend a rabbit for her bday. a week later she got it wet.. and two days after that it died. her sister got very emotional about it.. :evil:

13. Seblington

Seblington Newbie

I think it also needs adding, one do not get it wet, but most important, do not feed it after midnight :haha:

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

si beh kewte!

whats his name? Bunny? :mrgreen: :haha:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. That's certainly quite a lot of useful tips! :thumb:

BTW, they eat their own stools so does it get a little messy? :think:

16. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!!! :haha: :haha:

Rabbits = Gremlins??? :wicked:

17. yorker

yorker Newbie

hows my rabbit??

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
  18. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wao. I like cute labbit pictures lah. I also want to have labbit. It's so nice to have one labbit lah. Wao. :shock: :D

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

wats his name? toilet bowl?

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

Now i know what i want for christmas hehehe!