Need Help maybe u can help me

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Fabulous, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Fabulous

Fabulous Newbie

hello forum community. i got a problem wit my cousin pc and i gotta fix it. the thing with the pc is that when i turn it on that pc may sometime loads up to windows or it wont just load up sometimes. i tried going bios in but it just restarts by it self and nothing comes up after the restart. then i thought could it be the motherboard? cpu? but i'm not really sure so tahts why i'm here to share my problem wit the community here and see if i can get help. tmr i'm planing to take all the parts from the computer and put it on my other computer and yes we got similar pc. alright guys thanks for reading and i hope to hear from u guys soon.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello Fabulous,

You might want to start by telling us your system specifications, operating system, etc. ;)

3. Fabulous

Fabulous Newbie

dthis comp is running on a

aopen ak79D Mobo
    amd 2600+ athlon xp
    gefore fx5200 128mb
    Apacer 512mb unb pc3200
    maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 80GB x2

Runnign on windows xp pro sp2

hope that should helps.

4. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

Sounds like a overheating problem. My friends system was doing the same stuff, and when he finally looked inside, the CPU's HSF was filled with dust, there was barely any airflow so as a precaution, the BIOS intervened and turned off the PC or didn't allow it to load. Nice BIOS feature, saved him some money!

5. Fabulous

Fabulous Newbie

tats watathought too crap i thought i'm gonna c to it tonite.