Pet peeves?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Maximus_Darling, Nov 27, 2004.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

so you admit you "crocodile-kan" him la :haha:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I hate ppl who dont practise what they preach.... :mad:

3. Jet

Jet Just Started

Don oh... :naughty:

i'm only for gals.. :mrgreen:

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

As what hyper_raider said, you guys are off topic.... :mad:
    Pet peeves, not buayas.....
    Back to Topic! :evil:

5. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Another thing that pisses me off :

people who have huge chips on their shoulders and refuse to find a way to resolve their internal issues, only to take it out on everyone else in the world. :evil:

6. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

I hate it when I asked ppl not to wait for me, but they still wait and start making irritated faces. :mad: :evil:

7. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

i hate it when people won't queue up in my uni when waiting buses. come on!!! you guys and gals are undergraduates!!!! still acting like some kind of uneducated barbarians!!!
    btw, i'm from UPM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

8. Jet

Jet Just Started

I hate it when i want to download something and the programme got problem.. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

9. I hate how some (some, not all) ppl from west malaysia could be so oblivious to their own countrymen.. and still think that we, east malaysians, go around using kerbau and sampan because there aren't such things as roads nor airports here, and that we somehow still live in trees and caves... etc etc etc. I mean.. cmon la.. how could anyone be so oblivious??

10. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

YA! my sis and parents also complaint. some of them said people in sarawak study on top of trees. and my father reply but we can go to university. haha

11. zy

oooo .. i didnt know this still happens :O .. must be some katak dibawah tempurung ppl .. :haha:

i still remember few years ago, ppl think malaysia is a forest :haha:

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

AGREE!!!

This ppl.. Think east malaysia is still out-of-date.. :nuts: :nuts:
    East malaysia has the bigest LNG in the world oh... :thumb:
    We have MLNG, ABF....

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

You mean they dont! :shock: :shock: :confused:

:haha: :haha: Joking.... :haha: :haha:

They still use sampans to cross rivers right? :mrgreen: Heck, they even still use it at West Malaysia (to cross sungai golok into Thailand... :haha: ) :thumb: :haha:

I know its modern there. What I didnt know is that ppl had the preconception... :confused:

14. Jet

Jet Just Started

Some east malaysians are very rich..
    Those who are doing to log business.. So damn rich..
    They earn MILLIONS... :shock:

15. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

man...u cant believe what ppl say when i just moved here(i'm from east malaysia). they asked very seriously, 'do u ppl live in long houses?' and some nut even askd, 'how did u get to west m'sia? by a small boat?'

:doh:

16. zy

i think those people who ask that kind of question should live in east malaysia :haha:

you should tembak them back .. you leave on trees ? .. in zoo negara with monkeys? :mrgreen:

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Err.. Really? Hmm... I never thought of people from East Malaysia as backward or anything...

Maybe that's because we have a few people from Sabah and Sarawak here and they look perfectly normal to me.. :think:

18. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

ive wondered how east malaysia was. but you cant expect it to be any worse than the worse towns in peninsular malaysia. i mean how jakun can you be lah????? those are the real people that are living in the jungle!

ive heard one story about gwailo and east malaysia too complicated to tell... but farnee like hell!

19. Jet

Jet Just Started

I really hate it when i am trying to ask something from my mum and she acts as if she doesn't hear me.. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Come on la.. Use another trick.. :wall:

20. The stupid lorries, trucks and tractors in Miri who are all bent on ruining the roads here.