Proton Wira Replacement Model!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, Dec 9, 2003.

1. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

2. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

When I get my license, I'm thinking of getting a 2003 Corolla Sportivo, 2002 Corolla Seca Ultima hatch, 2001 Corolla Seca Levin, 2002 Camry Sportivo V6, 2003 Prius with i-Tech pack or a 2004 Echo Sportivo.

:mrgreen:

*Runs away as fast as I can*

3. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

keep dreaming...dreaming.........dreaming and dreaming :mrgreen: :shifty:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

If I have a choice, I would never buy Proton. If I ever buy another Proton, it's because I cannot afford a better car.

Not because of its still untested engine. But because of Proton's PROVEN record of substandard quality and arrogance.

For years, we have had to suffer Proton's kowtow-to-the-foreigners-and-cheat-your-countrymen attitude.

For years, we have been subsidizing Proton's thrust into foreign markets by being forced to buy up their cars that did not meet the grade.

For years, we have been told, "Take it or leave it" by arrogant Proton salemen when we were sold cars with obvious defects.

For years, the government has forced us to buy poorly-made Proton cars by levying insane taxes on foreign cars.

For years, the government has forced us to buy cars that have virtually no safety features, indirectly causing the deaths of many of our people.

When the time comes, I will say NO to Proton. It's payback time... :thumb:

Like Telekom and many government-supported (or -coddled) organizations, Proton is inefficient and unprofessional. They had better pull up their pants or panties if they want me to EVER pay for their junk.

5. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

For years, when u go to proton service center to solve ur problem...they will tell u 'ini plotong memang cam ni'

For years, plotong have been using a more than ten years engine :doh:

For years, we are forced to buy plotong because we cant afford other make :nuts:

For years, plotong had been practising 'cukup makan' attitude :shock:

For years, our govt had been protecting plotong :nuts:

For years, plotong never learn to independent :mad:

For years, plotong sucks :lol:

6. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

:twisted:

KNNCCB to Potong!

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

My friend's father bought a 2 year-old Ford Telstar for 50k+. And it's a 2litre. :thumb: Big and spacious. Although it doesn't have a high after-sale value. But, hey... it's good and reliable man. Will consider it. Heard that there's a 40k+ one too. :beer:

8. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

dash, u driving kancil izzit? :eh:

9. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Nope, my father has a Iswara. :D

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I read it in the newspaper too.

Badawi BETTER NOT do it. Proton will never learn if they don't face adversity. Better let Proton sink than let the government sink more money into Proton.

Here's a better plan :-

1. Sack Tengku Mahaleel and employ a PROPER CEO.
    2. Fire the Proton design team who "invented" the recent Ah Beng models (Saga, Wira and Iswara new models).
    3. Fire their current R&D team. My God, after so many years, they still need R&D grants???
    4. Withdraw all concessions and tell them, "SWIM, you bastards or sink!"
    5. Eradicate their current "Don't give a shit" attitude.

12. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Let me take over Potong & sell it to Toyota.

:twisted:

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

I'll Beetch Slap A.Badawi for even considering T.Mahaleel's request and I'll Beetch Slap T.Mahaleel for thinking up such a request.

14. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

i think there's too much Dato' or tengku in proton but few engineers.
    At least the late Dato' Yahya was a mechanical engineer...

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Dato' is cheap nowadays. Hmm... maybe I should get one myself later in life. :D

16. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

for wat?

Dato Dashken? :lol: :lol: :nuts:

17. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

u all see the new saga advertisement in newspaper????....look so nice on paper...but when see live.... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

18. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

That's photography......I personally think is best to just sell Proton, for almost twenty years and still struggling...something is wrong.

19. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

CORRUPTION!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: