[Q&A] Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest! (Discussion only)

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachig

zachig Newbie

Adrian, I allow you to "randomally" ;) win one of the hard disks since the second one goes to me. :haha:

BTW, I don't want to rush you guys, but can you give us at least a prediction, when the winners are going to be announced?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

The random selection can be done very quickly. But when it comes to the most creative entry, well, the judges will have to "duke" it out for their favourites! :haha: :haha:

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

sure you can always win one, be my guest, although, I am not sure about other entrants, if you can get them all to agree. :p

4. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

Hm... Yea, you are right. Creating a good slogan is hard enough but choosing the best out of so many is a pain...

5. vien

vien Newbie

does this slogan contest have word limits for the slogan writing?? :think: gee i might lost coz my slogans are all short!! :wall:

6. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

OMG!!! Never thought of it b4!

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

It is not stated...
    So dun worry.. ;)

Besides, it is too late to worry.. :haha:

8. zachig

zachig Newbie

The only thing I'm worried about is that I won't get the prize :haha: .

Hopefully I won't get dissappointed :pray: . Still waiting for the winners to be annouced, though.

9. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Relax everyone!! :haha:

Reading through 14 pages of slogans is one thing. Deciding on the best is another.

Unless...

I win it all?? :wicked:

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i dont see a word limit .. so .who cares ? :mrgreen:

11. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

Adrian, are you trying to hint smthing here??? :twisted: :evil: You are now using a notebook and 56K modem I heard. :doh:

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

You are just giving he good excuse why he even need the hard disk more than anyone else.. .. :haha:

So one for boss and one for me.. Even though i never posted a single slogan..:twisted: :haha:

13. zachig

zachig Newbie

I've heard that Seagate were actually offering 3 Momentus Hard Disks, but "suprisingly" ;) Adrian was offering ONLY 2 hard disks for ARP members. :haha:

Adrian, I'll keep my mouth shut :whistle: , if I'll get one of these hard disks. :wicked:

Of course I'm just kidding :thumb: Oh, and why do I have a feeling that I'm not the only one that want to win the hard disk? :mrgreen:

14. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

Hehe, that is bcoz there are so many notebook users at ARP.... me included of coz! :evil:

Still, you need many contestants to make the contest really interesting and challenging, right? No point of wining one without a fight. :mrgreen:

Edit: Spelling mistakes :p

15. Jet

Jet Just Started

Attention!!!

This is Adrian Wong using Jet's account!!!!!

Last night, someone broke into my house and both the Seagate Momentus Hard Disk were stolen.. :wall: They even messed with my ARP acount and thankfully Jet was kind enough to lend me his account (Thanks Jet). After some discussion with the theam. we are sad to tell you that the [Q&A] Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest have to be cancelled..... :(

Anyway, we would like to thank you for your full support!! :D

THIS IS NOT A DAMN JOKE!!!!!!!!

16. Adrian Wong

Hahaha!!! Good one!! :haha: :haha:

Anyway, just to appease you guys while you are waiting for the results... there will be ANOTHER contest coming up very soon. :wicked:

This is why we are taking a little time to go through the slogans - we have to work on the next contest!! :mrgreen:

17. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

GREAT! Thanks Adrian and Team ARP! You really are awesome! So many interesting competitions....wowwwwww...i am really glad&very proud to be a member of this forum! :clap: :dance: ;)

Btw...I am not here only because of competitions! Because its a GREAT SITE! And I love to search and comment all around the forum...if only all other forums were so great and enjoyable...but that would mean greater competition for ARP...so its ok as it is....ARP nr.1...and all others way behind! :clap: :mrgreen: :haha: :twisted:

Off topic...just wonder where Werty316 is? He always said about my runaway...but now i am afraid that he left for good after winning that ram....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... :wicked: :beer: :thumb:

Werty316...come in....calling Werty316...hallo...anyone there? :haha:

Bye all my ARP friends... :wave:

18. Jet

Jet Just Started

Yo Mr thief..:roll:
    How dare you use my account to log in?? :evil:

EVERYONE I'M THE REAL ADRIAN WONG!!! PLS BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

19. zachig

zachig Newbie

Jet, that was a very good one!!! :haha: You almost fooled me and caused me a heart attack. I realized that this is a joke ONLY after I've read it till the end and saw your "smiley" icons.

Fooooooooooooo, now I can calm down. :mrgreen:

Oh, Adrian, I'm very glad to hear (and I'm pretty sure that all the others as well) that you're arranging a new contest soon.
    I must admit that you guys are totally awesome, suprizing us with new contests all the time. :thumb:

I would like to say THANKS, and even DOUBLE BIG THANKS in case I'm going to win that Seagate Momentus Hard Disk. :clap:

20. Jet

Jet Just Started

How come no one believe me?? :cry:

See with your heart, not your eyes... Pls.. :pray:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.