Recommended Data recovery Center

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Dashken, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Does anyone know of any good and recommended data recovery center? Privacy is a priority.

Please feedback. Thanks. :D

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Do check out the one I told you, and let me know if they are any good. :thumb:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hopefully it's good. Anyway, it's up to him which one to go to. :mrgreen:

4. Duwand

Duwand Newbie

For data recovery service you can consult Stellar Information. They are capable of recovering data from virtually any kind of data loss situation, from logical media crashes caused primarily due to Accidental formatting of hard disk, Invalid Drive & disk specification, Accidental Deletion of Data even from Recycle bin / Sabotage, Data Lost due to a virus attack, Missing File/Directory Or Accidental re-partitioning to physical media crashes caused due to mal-function of Read/Write Head assemblies and PCB/Logic Board failures.

5. meng123

meng123 Newbie

If your from penang,you can check out looi software for data recovery.They are quite reliable and cheaper than a lot of the other data recovery companies in malaysia.Just google them to find out more.

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I'm sorry, but this sounds like self promoting considering that you stumbled here and only have one post count :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

7. molicasolis

molicasolis Newbie

Tenorshare Data Recovery
    Card Data Recovery
    Recover My files
    Recuva
    disk doctor