Samsung SGH-L760 Mobile Phone User Logs

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by rusty, Oct 21, 2007.

1. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

hmm. that's really weird. 3G and GPRS both should be able to run Shozu activation.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Maybe GPRS was slow and ShoZu timed out.

3. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

it's soft. unlike other phones i've used, this one i didn't realize i got SMS if it was in my pocket.

mine upgraded! used for browsing, quite ok depending on site.

4. goldfries

after a little hardwork, the phone has finally interfaced with ShoZu and my wordpress account.

now question : how do i post ah? tries to remember what Lawrence of Arabia.........er sorry, Samsung taught that day.

5. Adrian Wong

Oh, you already set it up for Wordpress?

Hey, didn't we send you the presentation (by e-mail) which shows you step-by-step how to do it?

6. goldfries

no got any presentation.

:) well I uploaded a picture to my WP account. phone says successful but i don't know shit where it went. :p

goldfries <=-- nope. no surreee..... not even on the admin page. donno which one to curse for now so will be going back to the drawing board.

and i is not photo-bloggers. i is blog with text. hrmm. i is need details are how to text blog.

7. Adrian Wong

Hey check your spam box. We mailed it to you the day after the event, if I'm not mistaken. Will check with Marc. He was the one who did the mailing.

From the presentation, after you take the picture, you can choose to Upload to web. Then you can select your destination, e.g. Wordpress. After that, you get the option to add title and a description. That should be it.

8. goldfries

that's what i did. no sign of it despite the phone says successfully uploaded.

now that's just photo upload. i want text posts! cos i'm not just photographer, i'm writer too!

was thinking if i could upload photos, perhaps i could upload text the same way but no success so far. still trying.

*imapersistentbugger*

9. Adrian Wong

Check out the presentations I just sent you. Looks really simple. :think:

10. goldfries

haven't go a thing yet.

anyway wordpress was picky. still not uploading.

Blogger on the other hand - HERE!

:D works nice eh? The picture looks small though.

11. goldfries

12. rusty

rusty Newbie

Wow, 1 U.

I'll try blogging with the SGH-L760 later tonight. :)
    just manage to set my log forgotten blogspot blog.

13. Adrian Wong

Okay, got the answer to this question :

This is the reply from Lawrence :

14. rusty

rusty Newbie

I tried to load some java games, but it doesn't seems to recognize .jar or .jad files.
    when i transfer the games to the phone, it's placed into the "other" folder. when i tried to execute it, it doesn't work. keep getting the "unsupported file type" message.
    how to i install games?

15. Adrian Wong

Will forward that to Lawrence. Hang in there! :D

16. rusty

rusty Newbie

revived one of my decommissioned blog for testing purposes.

Alex's 1/6 Depot

it appears that there's a 50 characters limit (for description) on what i can post per upload interval. and to amplify goldfries question, can i blog without uploading pictures?

seems to me that this mobile blog/shozu thingy is geared towards uploading vacation pictures on site, then share-your-thoughts-and-pour-your-feelings-out type of blogging. just my opinion :p

17. goldfries

yeah. precisely.

18. goldfries

aiyohh huh uh uh . ok. Time to learn how to Boot Camp!

19. Adrian Wong

No problem. Checking with Lawrence. :D

20. Adrian Wong

Unfortunately, it appears that you CANNOT post a text-only message to your blog. :( Here's the message from Lawrence :

So, I guess his tip is the best way to go around it. Upload a 1x1 pixel picture and edit it out later.... :think: