Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

it's a yeti in a hamster disguise

2. wilfred

it packs momentus power in a form factor size

3. wilfred

it packs cutting edge technology, lightning performance, earth shattering capacity and rock hard stability in the size of your palm

4. wilfred

it is a fusion of cutting edge technology, lightning performance, earth shattering capacity and rock hard stability from the leading hard disk manufacturing of the world as a testament to the world's notebook users of it's dedication to the field of mobile data storage!

phew... i think i'll go sleep now.... :p

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

if wilfred tried so hard to win it, it is definitely perfect for my notebook..

:haha: :haha: :haha:
    i don't know why i posted this .. i'm a lil crazy right now .. haha

6. wilfred

everyone wants one!

7. embro

embro Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because i pay 55$/year on insurance, but who's gonna steal it without a Momentus?

8. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it doesnt allow you to take looooooong coffee breaks while copying or doing some other intensive tasks with files stored on it...so its ideal for all CEO's (like me :mrgreen: :haha: ) who want to maximize effectiveness(&profits :wicked: ) of their employees and entire company... :clap: :dance: :wicked: :thumb:

9. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

the speed is enormous quick and save alot of time for me copying large files which i hate waiting for it to finish

10. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because what's not to like, it has the sea, a gate and the Moment, all packed in one tiny little rectangular enclosure.

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because size is not all that matters.

12. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's time to toss out that chunky desktop drive and that bulky external HD, with this drive, you can have all you need in the palm of your hand.

13. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's everything you ever wanted plus that little bit of more.

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because word is cheap, the performance is the gold.

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because you would wish that your laptop battery can play noncontinuously for 15hours so you can watch all the movies/TV shows that you are carrying with you.

16. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because life is just that sweet when you have 120gig of space with you.

17. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because you know I love it but do you?

18. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it makes my notebook a lean mean speedy data-crunching machine!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  19. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's got high data density, high performance and low on the noise!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  20. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's another quality Seagate product, need I say more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.