Sidewinder X6 or Saitek Cyborg?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by kayFX, Nov 9, 2008.

1. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

First of all, hellooooooo guys:wave: .. long time i've been busy, now got time again to post.. back to topic, im planning to get a new gaming keyboard which is either the new Sidewinder X6 or the Saitek Cyborg.. any of u guys a using these keyboard? any feedback from u guys will be much appreciated..
    [​IMG]
    Sidewinder X6

[​IMG]
    Saitek Cyborg

2. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

They both look like kickass keyboards to me! I don't have any of them though lol
    What I like about the Cyborg a bit more than the Sidewinder is how it has some USB/audio/mic ports at the rear. The USB one would come in handy for me :)

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't like both. I think I would choose Logitech G15.

4. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Sidewinder X6 looks pretty normal (but heck, i prefer the Red Alert 3 Limited Edition version) while the Cyborg looks futuristic. If it was me, i'll test the keyboard before actually buying 1 so that 1 can actually test whether they are comfortable with the keyboard or not :D

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

If I have to choose between this two keyboard my choice would be SideWinder X6. Otherwise my choice is Logitech G15.

7. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I'd go for the Sidewinder X6 if i'd have to choose from these two. Else i'd go for a Logitech G15, Razer Lycosa or Razer Tarantula.

8. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

finally.. i go for the X6.. my first gaming keyboard :dance: .. just bought it yesterday.. :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

9. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

hows the keyboard? noisy or dead silent?

and congratz :D

10. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

the keyboard sound just nice.. but i've tested the SS 7G, and its dead silence.. being a mechanical keyboard the SS 7G probably the best gaming keyboard of all.. but couldn't afford it :p .. only this SideWinder fit my budget.. haven't fully tested it yet.. and i got the Red Alert edition one with custom decals.. :D

11. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

The keyboard itself looks really, although i'm not a big fan of the colors :)