smart move by Microsoft for Xbox 360!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by aKho, Dec 28, 2005.

1. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

the main reason why i bought a ps2 is for it's RPG games that i can't get on PC, namely the Final Fantasy series. so i wasn't worried much about Xbox360 and at the back of my head was always supporting ps3 because it has Square Enix backing it up. never plan on getting two consoles anyway.

but i'm worried now...

Xbox360 is soon launching 2 RPG titles from Mistwalker studio, exclusively! and i can bet they will be Final Fantasy like quality! even their name Blue Dragon and Lost Oddessy makes me :drool:

darn, i hope Sony has something big planned for ps3.. :(
    yes, i support ps3. no, i don't like Halo. i get my fps fix on the PC thankyouverymuch.

source : http://www.siliconera.com/2005/12/2...tant-figure-in-the-japanese-console-industry/
    source : http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/677/677324p1.html

2. Mike AC Ryan

Mike AC Ryan Newbie

Quite intersting huh? How actually the GAMES make the console.

A single autograph from that hishoku-something guy :p, could make or break a console :-/..

We gamers should support the consoles > the games :p..

3. aKho

yup, totally. it's the games that's important...

can't, it's like supporting blindly.. hopefully all the major nice ones will be ported over to PC as well.. :haha: i follow Square-Enix.. if they go Xbox360 then... :|

4. What I am dying to see is a PC version of Gran Turismo!!! :drool:

I'd give an arm and a leg to see that!!! :wicked: :haha:

5. aKho

ooo they sure should do that.. :mrgreen:

6. acedriver

acedriver Just Started

games sales console.. that's how Nintendo manages to sale 13 millions NDS around the world.. ;)

7. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

Yes, it was a good move. But, keep in mind that MS now has a separate aria for the Xbox and all related things now. Gates has no input except the final Yes/No. Therefore, a better system was built, and it's more attractive to more people universally. (Especially developers and creators) In theory, there will be 50 360 games mid year, and more in development from Japanese makers. The greatest things MS did was separate the gaming side from the rest of the company, it allows a better experience all around!

8. aKho

9. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

I only WANT that game!