Sonic Gear new speakers cover

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by karhoe, Oct 25, 2008.

1. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

So I went to Lowyat Plaza, to Sri Comp to check out their SG booth and wow, all their speakers now have 'covers' !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kar Hoe's Blog - Trip to Lowyat Plaza

Finally the problem of dented tweeters would be solved :clap:

1 person likes this.
  2. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Hmm,you went to LYP alone..never invited..should have taken your mp3 player and escape with it D:...btw was wondering what they do with the dented tweaters (P.S,how did u manage to take those "spy" shots :haha: )

3. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

You already went yesterday ma, those units stays as demo unit forever I guess.

Well, just take using my phone camera.

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Didn't they know that covering tweeters will seriously impact the sound quality? :faint:

5. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

No choice, people like me love to poke their speakers lol

6. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

they got new "dress" :haha:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

No problem, these speakers do not have much sound quality to begin with :haha:

8. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

HAHA, nice one !!

9. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well, i can always go there again :(..since i enjoy going to lowyat so much :haha: Hmm, might head down there next week for something..eeh, no staff approach you meh? like "HEY, APA LU BUAT...TANGKAP GAMBAR BUAT APA? :haha (it means, hey, what are you doing,taking photoes for what?)

10. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

been there for one time only :cry:

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

To begin with I worked at Sri Comp before promoting Edifier speakers, and my favourite past time is to cucuk Sonic Gear tweeters and give the customers a reason not to buy SG LOL.

Some of the staffs are my friend, some who didnt know me asked what I was doing, I just pretended I was taking picture to MMS to a friend to ask for his opinion lol

12. Chai

yeah, no big deal. Nothing much you can do by taking photos. Unlike restaurant or boutiques.

13. alyy8128

alyy8128 Newbie

:haha: Agreed with that. Maybe they should setup a "special room" for those who really wish to buy speaker and monitor them while they browsing the speakers.

Putting the speaker beside the shop really attract people to "poke" them. Especially kids.

14. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

Wah Sonic Gear still selling strong in Malaysia? I got myself Edifier and I still kicking good. Im not sure about Sonic Gear products, but after seeing they bundle with Acer Predator gaming system. I so disappointed :arp:

15. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

That's because 99% of the people are not audiophiles and most of them don't even care as long as there is some bass from their speakers.

16. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Because they are attracted to the design only, and the big speakers that SG offer, but inside all empty one

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: :faint:

Sonic Gear...spoil also nevermind lah. My friend's dad has a pair of Sonus Faber bookshelves, and the youngest son went to poke the tweeter. :wall:

18. Chai

Sonus Faber? :o

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

papercut: HAHAHAHAHA. "daddy daddy look bubble wrap!!!" Poke!

20. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Btw, what is Sonus Faber bookshelves, what 'bookshelves?'