Suggestion for best device?

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by stanley-foo, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I don't know why they decided to leave such a BASIC feature out! :wall: :wall:

I always tell my friends and relatives - this is a smartphone but it really isn't that smart. :wall:

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

aha! recall? dun think it will ever happen under job's watch :lol:

Apple's practice: deny deny, no comment, and deny again..

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't think they even deny, they just ignore them! :haha:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

actually quite true. ahahahah...

5. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Well, haven't you heard, Windows Mobile OS is crappy shit out of the box, you need to install softwares to pimp them.

But at least not as bad as iphone when it first started, can't even set your own ring tone, it's the same today right?

That's why WM have FOUR OS under Win CE 5.0, from Windows 5 to Windows 6 to 6.1 to 6.5, major eye candy improvement but functionality wise, just a little (exception from 5 to 6)

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

And of course, there's Pro and Standard version.

WM6.5 makes the OS a bit more finger friendly, especially the Home screen. It also has some improvements like stock finger scrolling support instead of relying on 3rd party. WM6 is really ancient. But I don't have much complains about WM6 in terms of the OS functionality. And since there are so many good cooks around, there's always some reliable, fast, stable ROM in XDA Dev.