Super cheap online store

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by karhoe, Jan 9, 2011.

1. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Just want to share some good website with you guys

DealExtreme: Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - Worldwide Free Shipping - DX

I bought a spare battery for my old phone and it only costs 2.67 USD, brand new ! with free delivery.

At first I was skeptical of the cheap price but it's the real deal. In case you guys are wondering why it's so cheap, it's actually a Hong Kong/China based website.

ps - if they can survive selling me the battery at less than 3USD, I can only wonder how much the distributor and dealers are earning :wall:

1 person likes this.
  2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Yes, me & friends have bought stuffs from that site, here in US.
    Took like 2-3 weeks to get my stuffs because they are from China/Hong Kong.

3. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

They are selling this for RM230
    Login | Facebook

Something DX is selling for 15USD LOL

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Well, obviously the quality is different too :mrgreen:

5. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I found some cheap mini NES handheld consoles there but all of them sold out! :haha:

7. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

What I particularly love is the PS3 hack USB dongle that they are selling LOL

8. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

yeah i just got to know about this site in December. :D tweeted about buying iPad case and friend showed me this site.

Just had to wait till Jan 2011 for my Paypal funds to arrive.

They took quite a while to ship though

I ordered it Mon, 3rd Jan 2011 and on Friday only I got the notification that the goods are sent. :D I haven't received the parcel yet.

9. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

i'd made 20 over purchases abt 70 over items fm DX for 2yrs~ here's my honest view:

pros:
    1. cheap
    2. free shipping
    3. lots of varieties with many rare gadgets
    4. trustworthy site with buyer rating & allow RMA service~

cons:
    1. v slow shipping (fastest 2weeks but mostly abt 3 to 4 weeks~ longest abt 1.5mth i waited)
    2. poor quality (most items wont last thru a yr)
    3. lots of imitation items

i only buy for curiosity & to try out~ their cree light is cheap & gd~ :wave:

10. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

DealExtreme is the store that's best known, for some reason. Perhaps it was there first. But I bought from quite a few others: FocalPrice, BuyInCoins, TinyDeal and ShopperTrip. They have somewhat different products, and the prices also vary a little, so it's worth checking more than one store.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  11. JTech

JTech Newbie

I've used them before. No issues with the stuff I've gotten from them.

12. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Quite true, my mini to micro USB coverter is a little lose. Just got my HDMI L shape adapter, yet to try it but hope it works well

13. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well used to get stuff from dealextreme for quite sometime already..overall most of the stuff there are quite decent and cheap. Planning to get some other stuffs soon again..new toys again :haha:

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Cheap thing no good. Good thing no cheap. :thumb: