The Perpetual F1 Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 19, 2003.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

trulli in front of kimi again.. :lol:
    not another chicken and chicks chain pleaseeeee..

dun mind if trulli holds up alonso though :p

fly iceman flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! I forgot about Trulli! Wow...if Ferrari can stay ahead, there's a good chance for Ferrari to win! :shock: Assuming that Juan screws up...

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

kimi won..BUT still cant put a smile on muh face....pity montoya~~ :cry:

MS and ralf are brotherz..
    but then..AMD and intel...er.. :mrgreen:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2005
  4. BlueStream

BlueStream Newbie

one word. Brilliant!

Edge of my seat.

So it's getting more and more on the airwaves about RB leaving.. so sad... :p (not sarcastic btw)

So eventful sia the races.. haha..

Cheers.

And here's to Ferrari!

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

i tot RB oledi signed? unofficially..
    BAR next year? that's what commentator said jsut now..

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

sit there tight, and shut your face.
    kimi smoked you, in your face.. :mrgreen:
    right in your face dude.. :mrgreen:

7. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

at least AMD is in front of intel AGAIN :haha: :haha:

championship now looks rather more exciting..but nth proud for schumi 2nd..the pace after the 2nd stop is poor :cry: again the tyres cant take it :wall:

8. yhng

yhng Newbie

Yeah he signed, which may be bad news for Sato if Button stays though...but I say it's good riddance that RB is off Ferrari...the team always tend to mess up his strategies.

9. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Exactly, BlueStream... ;)

And thats what happened...Alonso screwed it up...but unfortunatelly Kimi's engine didnt failed this time... :twisted: ...but Montoya's car did...so its ok...hahahahaha....well...2nd place after long time...still ok...luckily Ralf didnt even dare to overtake MS...hahahha...he said later it was impossible...but we all know what was the point there.... :lol:

Anyway...nice race...although I still dont know where Kimi made those 20+ seconds in lap or two after he came out from 2ns pitstop...cause when he came out of pits...he was maybe 2-3 seconds in front of MS....and after few laps...20-25 seconds...did MS had some problems or what? cameras didnt show anything!?? and I know that MS later drove some 2 seconds per lap slower than kimi....but those 20 seconds bigger gap in only 2 laps is what bothers me.... :shock: :wall: :p

Ok...nevermind...we'll get Kimi till the end of season...but Alonso is the problem here...he runaway far too much already...huhhhhhhh...lets just wait and see...and meanwhile...relaxxxx...3 weeks off now...so....have some :beer: :clap: :dance: ;)

BYEEEEEEE... :hand: :cool:

10. BlueStream

BlueStream Newbie

haha... but in a way i do feel a bit sad for alonso if he really somehow screws it up.. haha... But then again, I Like MS more!!! wahahaha...

11. Chai

I think it was clear and simple. After second stops, Kimi was still doing around 1:21, while Schumi is already dropping his pace to 1:23. With 2 second a lap faster, it will only take 10 laps to open up a 20 sec lead. LOL!

Johnie, are you from Malaysia? Are you watching 8TV? Must be the coverage interuption which made you think it was only 2 laps! LMAO!

12. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Hahahahaha....that makes us 2, BlueStream...MS simply ROCKS! :clap: :dance: :beer: :cool: :haha: :thumb:

And about Alonso...let him rest for those last few races...he already did enough for one year...more than enough to be exact....MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :twisted: :p

Chai...I know Kimi was still making 1:21....but...(btw..I really need to get complete race replay somewhere...my uncle saves them all...so need to ask him to do deep analysis.... :haha: :p )...the point was...that when Kimi came out of pits...Schumi was some 100-200m behind him at max!...so that about 2-3 seconds...and...it wasnt 10 but 2 or 3 laps at maximum....and he already had 20 seconds advantage...which offcourse then went up by those 2 seconds per lap...damnnnnn...i knew i should go to a race...to see it with my own eyes...maybe to drop some nails over the fence....hahahahahahahhaa....no no...i am not that way...or....maybe....hmmmmm.... :haha: :twisted:

And sorry...but i am not from Malaysia...although its a very nice country and would love to come to visit it someday (do you have some cheap place to stay Chai? with 5 sexy girls to massage me? :mrgreen: :beer: :wicked: )....sooooo...i also dont watch 8TV...but prefer POPTV... :dance:

Ok...either way...we were 2nd...which was the best we could do at the moment...but whats more important here...its nice to see we are somehow much more competitive than we were not so long ago (battling with Minardi's :p )...so lets wait and see what future will bring...and hope for the best... :cool:

Btw...I am close to Maranello and also to Hungaroring...few hours...and I am at either of those 2 places....so in case you need something from Maranello Chai...just let uncle Johnie know... :p :haha: (ohhhh..but you live there...your summer villa is there isnt it?) :clap: :dance: :thumb:

Have a nice day/night... :wave:

Johnie.

13. Chai

LOL! I would save the 5 sexy girls for myself first. :wicked:

I'm pretty sure it took Kimi 10 laps or more to get 20sec lead. Getting a replay for myself too! :mrgreen:

14. BlueStream

BlueStream Newbie

5 sexy girls AND coverage of an F1 race... :)

15. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

and dont forget the ice cold Fosters...

16. BlueStream

BlueStream Newbie

dude... it's a Tiger over on this side.. haha...

17. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Hahahaha...dont be so selfish Chai....why the he** would you need 5 sexy girls at once only for yourself? Dont you know that future is in SHARING (like p2p sharing).... :p :haha: Btw...I bet you would ask me on your knees to help you get rid of them as soon as they start to ask you for money for new dresses,lipsticks and other girls stuff... :twisted: :clap: :dance: But my answer in that case would be...dear Chai...you asked for it...now play that "game" yourself...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... :beer: :thumb:

Ok...back to F1...I did a background check... :cool: ...and here are results...

1. MS gone to pits for 2nd time on lap 37 (from 1st place)!
    2. KR gone there lap after...so in lap 38 (gone in from 2nd place(or from 1st at that time,cause MS was in the pits at that time), but came out just in front of MS)!
    3. In Lap 43...KR's lead against MS was 18.7 sec!

So...maybe i was wrong that he made those 20 sec in 2 or 3 laps...but it was in less than 5 laps...so...almost 4 seconds per lap quicker...

Maybe the point here is...that lap 40 was also KR's fastest lap on race(1.21.219)...and that MS was almost sleeping at that time with 1:24+ (or maybe even close to 1:25)...so when he finally woke up...he managed to get back to his diet :p pace, which was 2 second/lap slower than KR's... :cool:

So thats it...btw...Ferrari is testing now...and other teams are enjoing vacations...and the next race is in Turkey...so new one...which points to conclusion that F-2005 will again be very quick there... :clap: :dance:

Cya around...if not before then surely on 18th August... :wave: ;)

...and cheers mahakanjus... :beer: :cool:

Johnie.

18. Chai

Ferrari has been traditionally quick on brand new tracks, like Sepang, Bahrain, Shanghai, Indianapolis...maybe they can do well there? Who knows... :think:

19. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Agree...but you missed the main reason for their fast pace...MS... :clap: ;) Because although they also had best car at that time...without MS...it wouldnt be such peace of cake like it mostly was (and I hope it will be the same once again in Turkey)... :clap: :dance: :beer: :thumb:

FORZA FERRARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... :wave: :dance:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

If they have Alonso, Raikonen, etc. in Ferrari, I think they will do as well. :mrgreen: But if Ferrari is without MS, I think RB will perform better too. :beer: