the post mortem....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by angel1011, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Jet

Jet Just Started

ROTFL!!! :haha:
    You are very funny, dude. :haha:
    This is the first time heard about that. :shifty:

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

We're on the same boat. I still can't get over him.

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

not only you :shifty:

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Care to start a support group? Cause I really need to be in it. :SIGH:

5. Jet

Jet Just Started

me too.. :wall: Although i hate to admit it..
    Keep thinking of her everynite.. :wall::wall:

6. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

I wonder if mine would think of me everynight too..... :(

I doubt it... since he said he doesn't have the heart to date.........and put me in this stupid love-hate situation...should I hate him?? :confused:

hah...i did something "odd" after we break up, i gave him the book which i wrote the moments we spent together... it's so painful everytime i read it....so the best was to give it to him, since he nvr read it before,
    and i wonder did he read it? or the book was kept wrapped up till now, or he thrown it away already? :confused:
    at least the pain did subside, but wtf it has to be me???

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

SHould you hate him? You mean you can control yourself whether to like or hate him???
    About the book, i think you better try to forget about it.
    Eventhough if he really read it or threw it away, it wouldn't change anything anymore. Right? :)

My ex- gf said once that she wanted to give me a gift..
    At that time we already broke up...
    But until now nothing happened le. :wall:
    Liar.. :wall;

8. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

well... thats one reason why i dont keep dairies.

not to rub salt in old wounds but thats life... the pain can sometimes be refreshing.

to have love and lost love...

9. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Well break up's also make u a little stronger, thats what i always think

10. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

I think we should start a support group, that's what i need now desperately :wall:

11. Jet

Jet Just Started

What i need now is money!!!!!:wall::wall::wall:
    I need to get out of this place.:wall:
    I dunno why i still think of her. The strange thing is i dun think i like her anymore. :think:
    Do i still like her?? :confused:
    I feel strange whenever i see her.. :think:
    What does it mean??

LOVE HURTS!!!:evil:
    I learn it form Max Payne II..

12. deb_who

deb_who Newbie

Yeah... Tell me bout it, man... Love hurts, alrite... So yeah, if love hurts so much, then why do ppl still bother falling in love? *sigh* So many Qs, so little answers... :mrgreen:

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

Personally, I think being with the people whom you are with, gives you a chance to learn about more about their daily lives and personality as well as more about yourself. Being in relationships helps you and your partner grow and understand each other and learn to be better people. One of my ex had help me become a much more patient person than I was before I met him, less temperamental and i suppose, in a sense, understand the minds of an average male better. ANd another well, he thought me that my first intuitions were true and I should have given what my friends said a second thought before jumping into that relationship. Which i totally regretted.

But I suppose all these things will help us be or learn how to choose better partners in future . . . . I guess?

14. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

here got many people that do tech support maybe can ask them help? hahaha

anyway... its not easy... i wouldn't know but im sure it is. seeing how my friend goes thru his breakup and all. but having said that... i have a friend who is more than happy to be free from the chain and ball he was with. so go figure...

15. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

"LOVE HURTS!!!"

:think:

A great 70's song. :|

16. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

it's not farnee u know? :evil:

17. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

haha sorryler boss...

anyway like i said before its good that you guys are talking it out. obviously you all had invested alot into your failed relationship. but come hell or high water if it's meant to be then it'll be (call me old fashioned). so dont go blaming yourselves for being so stupid and being cheated and all.

love is irrational. syntax error... undefined parameter.

18. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

For me is Error 404 :haha: :haha: :haha:

19. d_magnitude

d_magnitude Newbie

for me... it took me 3 full years to get over it... and i'm still her housemate.... once in a while, i would wonder how things would hav been if we were together... strange that we can still be friends..

the most important thing i've learned.. is that...
    <QUOTE>never fall in love with a person who's not ready to fall in love...</QUOTE>

nowdays, i quit loving a person the moment i find that she isn't ready to commit anything.... i'll remain a friend, but I'll only invest as far as convenience allows... that's how i avoid myself from getting hurt again...

as for getting over the hurt of a breakup... i think the best cure is to just enjoy yourself with what you like... and tell yourself you're happy 3 times a day.. after meals...

personally, during my tough times, i really don't know what to do.. luckily, i still hav a few good friends who'll at least show a little care for me... i can still remember one of them telling me..
    <QUOTE>your fate has not arrived yet. she isn't for you. there's someone better out there waiting for you to find her.</QUOTE>
    and true enough, I have found her.

another friend of my once told me...
    <QUOTE>When you break up, there's nothing to be sad about. You've enjoyed the great times together. Happy things like that justifies the little pain you feel during a breakup.</QUOTE>

1 person likes this.
  20. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

I dont know why dont you try to elaborate more on that. Why do we fall in love?