Thermalright SI-97

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by The_YongGrand, Feb 21, 2006.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Are these nice coolers still sold in M'sia? I seldom find it anymore compared to last time - I just want to stick it into my old Athlon XP 2400+. Well, is it worth it? My motherboard is just a budget KM4M series and some other cheap stuff slapped into the computer. Or I could actually bring the temps down to 30 degrees? :D

2. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

try at lowyat.. c-zone maybe.. last time i bought SP-97 they manage to have it.. maybe they have the SI-97 too..:mrgreen:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

SP97 is more common. I've seen some at MyPC too. Maybe I should get one to mod on the graphics card.

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I'm gonna make one outta a stock A64 cooler for my toasty 6800Ultra... :D Choices for fans are either my 7krpm YsTech 60mm fan or the stock AMD fan... :think:

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I thought SI-97 is more common??? :confused:

Anyway, I think SI-97 is a better choice because it is easier to install, lighter and has the same performance as the SP-97.

6. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

how about the price? are they the same?..

7. khelben

khelben Newbie

It can go as low as 30, only in an air-conditioned room though.

Last i checked (it was many months ago) both of them had the same price tag.

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

AFAIK, SP-97 is more expensive, priced above RM200.

9. Chai

I've never seen SI-97 before...

10. wiLL*lianG

wiLL*lianG Newbie

hi Max_87, saw ur sign... u use Si-97 for ur Opteron cooler. Mind to show the picture? Wanna knw how u mount on with Si-97 non-a :D
    newbies here... hehe

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
  11. Chai

12. wiLL*lianG

wiLL*lianG Newbie

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's because the guide is part of the main site @ http://www.rojakpot.com/. It's not hosted in these forums.

Just click on the Article Database link on the menu (right on top, on the left). :beer:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006