Top 10: Lies Men Tell Women

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kenzoGaL, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And some girls would rather be cheated than break up. :doh:

2. Werne

Werne Newbie

not a bad idea, but it's only a t-shirt, nothing to design here. Some more there's already a ARP logo, so just slap it onto a t-shirt and it's finished......

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You try to use your creative hands and slap it la. Maybe it'll turn out differently. :D

4. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

being independent means no need a bf.. can take care of her own..

if a gal is too independent, she no need someone to lean on.. coz she's much more clever than most of the guys..

too independent means she'll probably leave u one day coz she found a another better guy.

5. Brian

Brian Newbie

independance doesn't mean she will leave you. you forgot to factor in love :p

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

and sex :p
    d**do isn't lively :p

I'm sure brian will skip this. No comment.
    NO sex..ermm..NO sex..ermm... :)

7. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

man lying to woman...... its a common thing coz...... u know...... most of the girls like to here nice words....... :doh: but of coz i tell the truth to my gf..... of coz in a more "proper" way...... :mrgreen:

8. Brian

Brian Newbie

erm, zue you christian ar?
    thou shall not commit adultery in mind!!! :mrgreen:

9. Werne

Werne Newbie

IMO, this view is a flawed. Take for example a man, i am sure a lot of men are independant, but that doesn't mean that they dun need love nor does it mean that they dun wan a gf/wife and they might even wan children. they wan ppl to love.

Now, girls, being independant isn't a bad thing u know, and it certainly brings you advantage in watever you do. Nobody can be there for you 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year except yourself! For example, i am sure a lot company directors, CEO etc. like ther employees to not only be skilled but also to possess the skill of analytical thinking, to analyse things without also having to rely on other ppl or worst always relying on ur boss.

Ur not going to have that skill being too dependant upon ppl. Being independant doesn't mean u can't love, u can't b caring, can't b sweet etc. Being independant u can be all of those above and more!!!

My gf is now having a vacation in 5 european countries and she has to "take care" of her fren who is 19 and my gf is 18. There's one incident at the airport which my gf related to me when she called me from antwerp,belgium. Well, it seems the airline lost the luggage of her fren. She told me her fren just stood there grumbling, worrying and making a face without thinking of wat she should be doing, like reporting to the airline for lost baggage etc. But no her fren just stood there and made faces :lol: And so my gf told her "why dun u go and make a report?" and she told my gf she dun know how and so my gf had to do it for her. OMG!

N i noticed one kinda worrying situation in a chinese speaking family is that the most of the mums would just tell their daughter that they dun have to learn too many thing-lar, just go n find n marry a rich man can oledi-lar!!
    Jesus christ! I mean which rich men would wan to marry a "stupid" (no offence meant here) girl who knows nothing but only to rely on you. Even though, one might be pretty or wateva, but there comes a time when enough is enough. So being too dependant isn't good, it;s nvr good!

10. tyssxp

tyssxp Newbie

heh...now want to lie also hard..from survey conducted woman are getting married at a later age or none at all....coz they are more educated and independant..they tend to find ppl with the same status as they are and women are starting to think that marriage is not part of life anymore...one can still lead a happy life without marriage....

11. Werne

Werne Newbie

I guess that's true. Even I and my gf dun plan to marry, we've come to a mutual understanding that even if we aren't married, we can still be happy together. Tat doesn't mean that we aren;t gonna get married but it's still too early, but then again mayb we might not! :mrgreen:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But she's only 18. I think both of you might need a few years more. Marriage is not everything though. :whistle:

13. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

well..... marriage of coz is not everything...... but in certain extend..... marriage do help the couple into a new level of relationship...... u know wat i mean? well maybe i'm the conservative type so shoot me...... lolz..... :lol: :dance: :dance: :mrgreen:

14. Werne

Werne Newbie

i know that's y we do not about marriage at all n we might not get married too.

hehe, now this is funny, help the couple into a new level of relationship? which end of it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. lung

lung Just Started

I don't think my gf will ever ask me a question like 'Am I fat?'... That's cause I've already told her countless times that she's fat! (although she's not that fat, really) :twisted:

16. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

time will come in your relationship, when you can be really honest.... and it's ok :D

17. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

honesty in a relationship is important...... but u need do it in a "proper" way..... its always not that nice that u just say "u r fat!" throwing it right on her face..... personally i prefer to bring her go round the garden and indirectly hint something to her instead of hit it straight on the point........ :angel:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Go around the garden? Like this...?

"Honey... you see that toad. It's so fat and cute just like you. But you are much cuter. :lol: "

or

"Honey... you are big like this garden. But in a good way coz you are not only fat but beautiful too". :whistle:

19. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

ahahaha....... good 1 dashken...... :clap: :dance: :twisted:

20. lung

lung Just Started

Very creative of you, dash. I think you should write a book! :)