what is most important to u?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by angel1011, Dec 6, 2004.

1. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

hello, just wana share some thought around rojakpotters :wave:
    post watever thing or person or watever that is most important to u in here! :mrgreen:
    starting off with a common (mis?)conception:
    guys think girls all wan money,
    girls think guys all wan pretty lady. :haha: :haha:
    how true is that theory???

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I thought that's true? :think:

3. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

i thought this is discussed before?

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! So, it's not true? :mrgreen:

Well, what I'm looking for now is money more money and more money plus a successful career. :D

Relationship I put in the closet first. :cool:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Discuss again lo... :lol:

6. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

A healthy relationship and a stable income. I've got one bit sorted out, working on the other ;)

7. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

hullo.....i'm just giving example here!!! anything can be the most important thing to u :haha: :haha:
    not that i wana discuss something like last time :roll:
    well, money is most important to me :mrgreen:
    not that i tend to look for a rich idiot to be my bf, i just wan to earn a lot to support my family, have my own apartment :drool: and stop worrying wat happen if tend to splurge over some really cool stuff,get wat i mean????
    money is definitely not a factor i look for a bf. :twisted:

8. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

not really :mrgreen:
    depends on wat type of ppl u hang out with
    but can be used as a term for most ppl, i mean, who dun want the best for themselves?? just that whether u r capable to get or not lor,right??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    and the term "best for themselves " is subjective, one's treasure is another's sampah :haha: :haha:

9. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Well, money's important, especially in this modern day and age.

But the holistic aspect of life is one many of us tend to forget. Relationships, friends, family, love. Those are important to. The relentless pursuit of monetary comfort is bound to be a lonely one, should there not be anyone for you to share it with. :mrgreen:

I personally feel as though relationships (esp gf/bf, marriage, etc) are as important, or more important, than monetary comforts alone :) This is what I consider important, due to the simple fact that no man, or lady for that matter, is an island.

10. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

angel, u M or F? :rolleyes:

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, money is important, of course. But IMHO, money is easy to make. There are thousands of ways to make money.

So, I wouldn't concentrate too much on making money. Just do what you love, be the best at what you do, and money will come to you. ;)

12. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!

i hate being poor,my plasma tv kena magnet from my speaker and then spoilt liao... no money to change. hahahahah

money buys hapiness... money buys everything i tell you.
    it cant buy true friendship but it sure does buy you lots of friends. example: if cant buy real rolex buy fake/imitation rolex same thing

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think money is everything. :mrgreen: And also not to forget health and family. If I have all these 3 things, I damn happy already. :thumb:

14. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

yup. agreed! money = everything :thumb:

u can buy anything u want...and it = happiness :cool:

15. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

:wave: to me... money is not everything.... money is just an object to go through life with... the most important thing to me is the people around me (family & friends). everything elses are just bonuses... have or not also nvm.

16. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

i thought every1 knows i'm F :rolleyes:
    anyway if u r de eldest in ur family u will feel de pressure upon u coz de whole family depends on ur future income for better living!!! no matter u r M or F ;)
    i dunno how to explain this to M or F who never have money troubles in their family.mayb some ppl think love is most important to F.guess i'm de special case gua..... but my parents r not abashed to tell me they look up on me in da future!!!! how do u like that???i guess only de eldest will understand.
    well,life goes on.get use to it :mrgreen:

17. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

F - Father, M- Mother :haha: j/k ;)

18. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

That's a chinese saying that goes,...'money can't do a million but going without money is a million NO!' :naughty:

It's definitely money, money and more money!!! :twisted:

19. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Huh? Sure or not? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Will, we will never know. Just have to take her word for it lo. :mrgreen:

Money! Money! Money! :dance: Without money, everyone around you will be sad. :D

IMHO, time has changed. Last time, no money also got love. Now... no money = no love maybe got exception. But nowadays, parents look for the best for their daughters. I think it's because they know the value of money (from their hard times) and don't want their daughters to go through the same fate. :beer:

So, don't think so much, find $$$ first. I have been the eldest son for 22 years... many more years to go. :wave: