What pets do you own?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brian, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

I have some question to ask you guys who stay in Apartment/condo and own a cat/kitten, when the cat go out they know how to come back again? they can recorgize the house? and how they pee and shit?? And got anything else that we need to take care???

Thanks

2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Well, Some people never let their cats out at all, Mostly to protect them from getting hit by a car.Or worse...
    So what you do it that situation is you get a "kitty litter box". Basicly a tub with clay gravel in the bottom. As long as kept clean (at least once a week!!!), Kitty will do it's "duty" in the box... :arp:

HEHEHE,,, Take a look,

http://www.oz.net/~daveb/kittylitter/KLC_showme.htm :lol:

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Yupie's / Ken's cat has a tendency to bring home 'souveniers' in the form of dead insects and small reptiles like toads and lizards.

Trinity: I tought the cats has to be trained from young to use the kitty litter and Yupie's / Ken's cats are no small kitties. :p

4. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

Ya... my cats like to go out. and that day they just bring a mouse in my house... OMG!!

So how? who can tell me how to take care of 3 cats in apartment?

5. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

dont let them go out and train them to recognize their 'toilet place'. It will take time though.

6. Brian

Brian Newbie

yours is not the only one. i got 1 and it scares me by bringing them to me. can't imagine 3