What will you do if your friends/family/people give ridiculous answer to something???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by marc, Oct 30, 2007.

1. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

I got this from a discussion elsewhere. But it makes me wonder, there are really people like that around us. :nuts: :wall:

Tell us about your experience. :D

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hmm, this is interesting.

I think I might be one of the people who gave ridiculous answers! :haha: I have the tendency to argue till midnight for something that I think I'm right. I may accept my mistake if there's proof.

But I guess I well informed most of the time. But lately, I will try to keep quiet even knowing that the person is wrong.

What's the point of arguing anyway?

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I tend to blast people like that. I hate it when people mislead others.

Also I distinguish between a mistake or accident and those other occurrences which are blatantly misleading.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. I think I tend to give people the benefit of doubt. :think:

But that does not mean I will take their opinions at face value. I will definitely check it out for myself...

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

hahahahaha this reminds me of my col friend.

according to him, there seems to be a magic tree in Malacca that's capable of producing two type of fruits at the same time, papaya at the top, and mango somewhere around the trunk base..best of all, mango in malacca is "hairy"

he spent his entire final year trying to convince us into believing him LLLMAO

Adrian..errr, do u have anything to say? hahahahahahaha

6. Adrian Wong

Hah???? Never heard of it before! :haha: :haha:

But I have a friend who swore that there was a buffet where they roasted the ENTIRE COW!!!! :haha: :haha:

7. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

I dont hate ppl who argue their point until they made people believe it, but i reli hate ppl who talk cock and made it sounds as if it's 100% true. it's not the claim, it's more of the way they are saying it. Like they are teaching me about that stuff, since it is "correct". :hand:

I have a friend like that, and even though he's a fun guy to hang out with, he has the above attitude, making me wishing we dont go to the same Uni after this year. a totally different way of looking at things.

8. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

i pretend to believe what they say, looking damn convinced and make them happy. but, i am laffing my ass off when i tell others their stories.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH...

eh..sama kawan ker?

10. Adrian Wong

Surely the world cannot be THAT smal??? :haha: :haha:

Best part was... not that they ROASTED the entire cow... but it was that he claimed they roasted it on a ROTATING SPIT!!!! :haha: :haha:

Can you imagine that???? The whole cow rotating on a spit. :haha: :haha:

Then he says you can carve the meat off any part of the cow that you want. :nuts: :haha: :haha: