Whats your favourite music?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by hyper_raider, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Current favourite songs...Eric Clapton - Layla and Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb :whistle:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I love Gavin DeGraw's Chariot! :thumb:

3. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

4. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

System Of A Down : Chop Suey! ... I'm in the mood for something like this right now. :evil:

5. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I heard this song on the radio when I was driving home from Uni last week...Seether - Remedy. Good hard rockin' song :thumb:

6. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

josh groban - you raise me up :thumb:
    inspirational song to lift up your mood on a slow day...especially mondays! :whistle:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Tell me why...I don't like Mondays I wanna shoot (ooooooh) the whole day down :whistle:

8. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

bestia: speaking of system of a down..

i like the song 'this cocaine makes me feel like i'm on this song' on their new album ....:thumb:

9. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Yep, a good one. But imo 'Question!' is the best one on Mezmerize. ^^

10. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I think I'm pretty much outdated now :haha: I've never heard about all the songs which you guys are listening to :haha:

11. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

Queen.... Classic!!!!! just managed to get my hands on the Platinum Collection.... nice... :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  12. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

I listen to almost all kinds of music, rap, hip hop, rock, pop, classic, alternative, etc. I think the only thihng that I really cannot stand is those hardcore rocks.

13. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

The same goes for me.

Some may find this weird though, but I especially enjoy listening to classicals. Canon in D Major is my favourite classical. Being from a musical background, I also enjoy Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker Suite", as well as Bach's many works (esp. Toccata and Fugue).

The only opera piece that I truly enjoy is "Nessum Dorma from Turandot" by Puccini. Mozart's "Marriage of Figaro" is enjoyable too I guess, but somehow lacks the "peace" from "Nessum Dorma".

14. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Canon in D Major is nice :mrgreen:

15. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Lara Fabian! Leian shared it with me.. superb voice. French though :D

16. Prodoc

Prodoc Newbie

I though I started a nice new thread today but it appears this thread is kind of for the same purpose. I thought this was just for a list of bands you like, not what your listening to at the moment :S

Anyway...try the new Audioslave album, it's worth it ;)

17. Prodoc

Prodoc Newbie

I completely forgot about telling you guys what my favourite music is :$

Above all: Queen! Call it my roots, call it nostalgia ;)
    For the rest it varies from celtic to extreem metal. Just to name a few:
    Devin Townsend (and projects), Fear Factory, Machine Head, Tool, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Bush, A Perfect Circle, Flogging Molly, Pink Floyd, Afro Celt Sound System, Hedningarna, Eric Clapton, Nickel Creek, Simon & Garfunkel, Norah Jones, Jewel, Kila, etc.

1 person likes this.
  18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hah! Yeah, Queen rules! :D

19. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Very diverse taste in music, you have. :mrgreen:

20. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

I read Norah Jones!!! Whoot whoot! :)