Would You Pay RM60+ for this T-Shirt?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cypris, Nov 18, 2005.

1. cypris

cypris Newbie

As the title says, would you buy this T-Shirt if it was priced at RM60? :think: :think:

[​IMG]

ps: this is my t-shirt design project :p

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

If its airbrushed and if I was a girl yes... :p

Man what did u make that with?? :o I can't even draw with my hands.... :shifty:

3. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

needs to have collar and a bit longer sleeve. does it come in XL size? :mrgreen: yes i would buy it.. for my mom. seldom see guys wearing tees with a girl picture in front.. but it looks good thought. :thumb:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Looks ok... but nope. :mrgreen:

5. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Looks great, but I wouldn't want to be caught dead in it. :faint: :faint: :faint:

6. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Is it supposed to be for guys or girls? :shifty:

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

too..colorful :shify:

8. Miyuko

Miyuko Newbie

for me, nope

9. yhng

yhng Newbie

Sacre bleu, no!

10. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

too "flowery" to me but tats nice work..

tone down the size of the gal abit den at L size plus at RM20

id buy! :mrgreen:

11. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

this type/style/design of tee.. yes...
    but not this particular design.. the print that u design does not have enuff depth in it... and does not impact me in any way... sorry but i am only being honest....

Just some opinions, hope this helps...try makin the female figure more dramatic make her hair flow more like she is standing in fron of a fan or something... remove the hand... simplify the hair... try some pastel colours maybe? or lighten the colour of the lines? maybe grey insted of black? cos there are jsut too much lines... it looks a lil too harsh for me... try playing around with ur design some more la b4 you finalise it... most importantly..go shopping... you'll get alot of creative input from there...

really hope this will help you with ur project and sorry for my comments. but do take note tat is is only what i personally feel. different people different opinion. so no hard feelings ya :hug:

12. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

oh..one more thing b4 i forget :shifty: ....try using a black as the background.... i think it will look a lot better compared to white. :p

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

ahh... she was suppose to be holding a batik rose, which i had forgotten to add in. and it's targeted to girls, not guys, OBVIOUSLY. The concept of it would be "Returning to my roots". Hence the hair turning into batik thingy.

We were suppose to do a design based on malaysian culture and i chose peranakan. what i wanted to do was try and make batik look a little more modern and different. I did mamak culture earlier on but the idea of wearing a fat,oil,and hairy indian man tossing a roti or teh-tarikking is just... bleh.

the reason why i asked if anyone would pay RM60 for this t-shirt is because my lec asked us to do so. she said, if people are willing to pay RM60 for that shirt, it means your design is good :p *siigh* well, since majority here says they won't pay RM60 for it .................... <=/

14. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

perhaps if the face was moved further from the sleeve.... cause it would be nice to see her whole head... :D so what's on the back? or maybe if the swirly psychedelic batik colours were to cover the whole shirt then maybe..... :)

don't feel that bad... i wouldn't pay RM60 for any t-shirt... unless it sez "wilfred rocks my world!!!" or my gf wanted it.... and also most of the forum members are guys.... so you'll probably have to ask them to get their girlfriend's/wife's/sister's/mum's opinion ..... :mrgreen:

15. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

i would if i were a girl and if the material is good quality too...

16. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

will take it for half the price and if the material is good :cool:

17. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

I agree! :thumb: Just what I was going to say!

Anything dark as a background is much better than white... and if the collar is a 'V' collar and priced at RM40 I will buy. :mrgreen:

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. I agree. I think a black background would definitely look better. :think:

19. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

want to add smthing here... just thought of it just now :mrgreen:

1. Putting some laces on the edge of the t-shirt can bring more style to it.
    2. Making the sleeves a little bit longer (as mentioned by aKho) and maybe putting black beads on it... or maybe laces... or a few buttons to make a stylish finish at the end. :mrgreen:

At least that is what I think of as a RM60 worth t-shirt.

20. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hey, why not sign the t-shirt? :mrgreen:

Make it a collector's item. :mrgreen: