Your Childhood Experience :D

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Max_87, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

This is a place for all of us to share our childhood memories, funny or sad, etc :lol:

When I was 11 or 12, I was a very skilled thief :haha: (believe it or not? :nuts: :lol: ) One of my friend and I have tuition from Monday to Friday. After we finished our tuition classes, my friend and I need to go to my mom's office in Standard Chartered Bank and wait for her to finish her work then fetch us home.

So, before we actually went to my mom's office, we would always went to a hobby shop, selling toys and stuff :haha: :twisted: You know what we did there :naughty: :lol:

We both are really really bad boys :haha: Ok here's how we steal toys from the shop. We take turns to keep an eye on the shopkeeper while the other on 'take' the things we want and put it in our bag :shock: :haha: I still remember the things that we steal, are quite big actually, as big as the P4's packaging i think. Now I can't even believe that I actually did that :haha: We are too skillful to be caught :haha:

It's very exciting :haha: once, twice......oops..... :haha: Day after day we became more skilled and more calm when we are doing our 'job'. We still can keep our cool even under very 'dangerous' situation. :haha:

Well, before I started stealing things from that shop, I managed to earn the shopkeeper's trust because we always went to his shop :haha: That's one of the reason why we never get caught :shhh: :haha: The shopkeeper even complained to us that their toys are always missing :haha:

Not to mention, we also do our 'job' in other stores :haha: stealing stationary, etc. :haha: Lucky thing is, I changed when I enter secondary schools :pray:

Now I actually feel really ashamed about it :oops: :haha: You ask me am I going to do try again? :haha: Nope :hand: :lol: I doubt that I still have the skillz and guts to do this and I don't have any reason to do this anymore :haha:

Until now I could hardly believe that I could do those things.... :haha: :oops: Never try this kids :haha:

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Frankly, I don't find you stealing stuff as a kid funny.

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

em....i never said that It's funny :lol: I was really crazy :nuts: I can't believe I actually did stuffs like this :nuts: :oops: :oops: I was not a sensible child...... :oops:

well thanks to my cousin..... :haha: He taught me...... :oops: :lol:

Luckiy thing I'm not a thief anymore :thumb: That's the most important thing :lol:

Anyway guys, share your stories :p :mrgreen:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  4. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Now I feel really bad about what I did in the past....but I can never change it anymore.....

5. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

i;ve got too many to share... Hehe.. will think of them later..

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woah! Confessions thread? :wicked:

Well, I have done a LOT of bad things in the past too. Maybe that's why I am now quite strict when it comes to ethics and staying on the morally right side of things. :pray:

No matter what happened in the past, I say it's the present that counts. ;)

What matters most is not whether you were a saint in the past. It's more important for us to learn from our past mistakes and become a better person as we grow older. :thumb:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Wise words from the Boss :clap:

My friend used to steal random stuff from 7-11 just for fun. We would walk in, buy a drink, and he would walk out with an extra chocolate bar. :nuts:

1 person likes this.
  8. Jet

Jet Just Started

LOL.. I stole once before.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    When i was in primary 3, i always went to my neighbour to play. One day, i stole my neighbour's toys. But i wasn't as lucky as Max. I was caught by his mom.. But his mom didn't scold me..

It was so embarassed... :oops: :wall: :wall: And i won't do it again.

9. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:thumb: :thumb:
    Approved! :lol:

I did too many bad stuffs when I was a kid. I don't think I can still remember all of them :haha: Of course, I will never forget those really bad ones :lol:

I still remember when I first stole 4 Eveready rechargeable batteries from an electrical store (CS5 would want them :haha: ) My cousin managed to persuade me to go stealing with him and that's how it started :snooty:

10. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

some one feeling guilty now...

haha dun worry it happens to me all the time. maybe because we are the sensitive type of person thats why.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I never do bad things in my life. :dance: :shifty: :liar:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LMAO! :haha: :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

That would make you a saint. And we ALL know that's IMPOSSIBLE! :haha:

It's good to feel guilty about our sordid pasts, you know. It keeps us honest. ;)

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But is it advisable to tell people about ur dark secrets in the public forum? :think:

15. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Pink folder pink folder pink folder... :haha:

EDIT: POst Number 666... :twisted:

16. Adrian Wong

Well, it's up to you. :mrgreen:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Then I think better not. Wow... devil's number? :D

18. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

you beleive if i said i nvr stole anything when i was a little kid.. :wave:

so far the only thing i remember stealing is a NIC form computer club :haha: .. in seconday school .. :p

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! I thought I was quite innocent until zy mentioned that he stole from his computer lab. I did the same too! :wall:

20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha. The only thing I stole from my school computer lab were the Pentium III stickers :haha: